Looking for a quick, easy and healthy dinner that tastes delicious? Look no further!
- 6 oz. chicken breast
- ½ of iceberg lettuce
- 1 oz. red bell pepper, diced
- 1 oz. white onions, diced
- 2 scallions (green onion), sliced
- 5 basil leaves
- 1 tsp. unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. oyster sauce
- 4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Pinch of salt and white pepper
- Wash and rinse the lettuce leaves individually. Be careful not to break them, then set aside.
- Slice the chicken breast into 1-inch cubes and then mince.
- Dice red bell pepper and white onions into small cubes.
- Slice green onions into small pieces.
- Heat in a medium size pan and add vegetable oil.
- Sauté minced chicken until cooked. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add red bell pepper, onions, scallions, unsalted peanuts and scallions. Stir until totally mixed.
- Add basil leaves and unsalted butter, stir again until the butter has melted.
- Add hoisin sauce, soy sauce and oyster sauce, mix well and turn off the heat.
- Place the cooked minced chicken with vegetables on a small bowl.
Place some lettuce leaves on a platter, fill lettuce leaves with chicken mixture.
Garnish with scallions and drizzle with hoisin sauce.