PB & Chocolate Milkshake
1 cup Muscle Egg chocolate egg whites
1 tablespoon Jell-O chocolate fudge fat free/sugar free pudding
1 small frozen banana
½ cup of Fage plain Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips (optional)
1. Put all the ingredients (excluding the chocolate chips) into a blender until smooth.
2. Next, pour the mixture into a cup. If desired, mix in some Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips for an added crunch.
INGREDIENTS TOP LAYER
½ cup Muscle Egg strawberry egg whites
1 scoop of vanilla protein (your preference)
¼ cup Fage plain Greek yogurt
1/8 cup pecans
15g dark chocolate chips
3 tablespoons ground oatmeal (use a food processor)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Mix the top and bottom layer separately.
2. Next, layer your cup or bowl with the bottom ingredients, followed by the top layer.
3. Freeze for about ten minutes before enjoying.
7. Sprinkle choice of nuts on top if desired.
8. Let the brownies cool before enjoying.
¾ cup almond meal
¼ teaspoon baking powder
¼ cup raw cocoa powder
¼ cup coconut sugar
¼ cup coconut oil
¾ cup Muscle Egg chocolate caramel
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
3 tablespoons Jell-O fat free/sugar free butterscotch pudding mix
1 tablespoon coconut oil
6 tablespoons flax milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend brownie mixture together and then pour onto a greased or parchment-lined 9×9 pan.
3. Set the brownie mix off to the side.
4. Next, mix the caramel mixture well before dropping spoonfuls on top of the brownie mixture.
5. Take a knife and swirl caramel sauce in figure eight motions into the batter.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
1½ cup sifted blanched almond flour
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup maple syrup
1 pastured egg
½ cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
1. Let the egg and maple syrup come to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
2. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt) together in a bowl.
3. Mix the wet ingredients (coconut oil, vanilla extract, maple syrup, egg) together in a separate bowl.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Mix in the chocolate chips and place in the fridge to cool for 30 minutes.
6. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees while the batter is cooling.
7. Spoon the batter onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
8. Place the cookie sheet into the oven for about
7 minutes. Push down on the top of cookies with back of a spatula to help give them a better shape if desired. Then, continue baking for another 5 minutes.
9. Let the cookies cool before enjoying.